The best way we can keep everyone safe and healthy is by working together
Advice about how to minimise the risk posed by Coronavirus has changed rapidly as the disease spreads. Many of you have been advised to self isolate or are choosing to do so. However keeping fit, both physically and mentally is all the more important in the current climate. We are following the guidance issued by Public Health England so for now classes are continuing at Studio Yoga. However we recommend students note the following:
- Follow Public Health England advice on washing hands more often than usual for at least 20 seconds using soap and hot water. We suggest before and after you attend class. Anti-bacterial hand-gel is also helpful and available at the studio.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell, or have returned from any high risk areas, as currently recommended by Public Health England.
- Do use your own mat and equipment, eg blocks and blankets, if possible, even if you normally use the ones at the studio. We sell mats, straps, blocks and bricks if you want to buy your own kit.
- If you have to use the studio mats, blocks and bricks please clean after use with the products provided.
- Surfaces such as door handles, benches, sills and ledges at the studio are being regularly cleaned with anti-bacterial spray.
- Teachers are avoiding using hands-on adjustments, using verbal communications and/or demonstrations instead.
We will continue to monitor the situation locally and follow government advice, making further changes if necessary as the situation evolves. Please continue to check the website and StudioYoga Facebook page for the latest information.
Updated March 17 2020